ORDER AND RETURNS
Our shop don’t accept returns. In some cases, we have an alternative resolutions and actions to consider. In order to avoid cancellations and return in future, we highly encourage you to keep in touch with us during the transaction so you can monitor your order and request for photos to avoid such cases.
Discount and refund policy
If we are to blame with the item’s deficiency, damage or misleading product description then we can offer a refund or discount.
Considerations for a discount or refund
- If the item delivered is not the item ordered.
- If the product description do not match the actual product.
- If the item is damaged before shipping.
- If the liability is in our behalf.
How long do I have to return an order?
Upon receiving the parcel, please check your orders carefully. If there are any concern with the product, please message us within 5 days.
Unacceptable reasons for a dispute
- The customer is not satisfied with the item they received.
- There is a damage despite of the meticulous package wrapping and protection.
- Item is shipped on time as requested but arrived late.
- Item is accidentally mishandled by the courier or customer.
Mode of Payment
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit/Debit cards – Use the “buy” option next to each item to purchase our items. Once you are done adding items to your shopping cart, simply click on the “checkout” ‘button, and you will be taken to a step by step process to complete your order.
- Paypal – Complete your shopping cart process, once you reach the end, you choose paypal as your payment method.
- Bank Wire Transfer – E-mail us for our bank information.
We highly recommend online payment transactions for our convenience. In addition with this, it is safer for both sides. This can protect us from scams and fraud.
Product Exchange or Trading
Our wholesale online store with different product categories aim to do business with aspiring resellers and customers. Therefore, we distribute different products for a good price and we don’t accept items or packages as a payment for orders.